The Effect of Leadership on Work Stress at PT. Karya Anugerah Bersama Permai (PT. KABP)

  • Niarita Bukit Faculty of Economics, Universitas Sisimangaraja XII Tapanuli, Indonesia
Keywords: leadership, job stress; employee performance

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of leadership on work stress and to analyze the influence of leadership on work stress at PT. Karya Anugerah Bersama Permai (PT. KABP). The type of research used in this research is explanatory research using a quantitative approach. The population and sample in this study were all employees who worked at PT. Karya Anugerah Bersama Permai (PT. KABP) totaling 36 people. The analytical technique used is descriptive statistical analysis. The results of research conducted with SPSS 20.0 indicate that leadership has a significant influence on work stress as evidenced by a partially significant test (t test) with a significance value obtained 0.00 < 0.05 and a t value of t table 1.69, namely the t-count value of leadership is 11,053. The results of simple linear regression coefficients, obtained the equation Y = 3.389 + 1.050X with an R Square value of 0.782 so it can be concluded that the leadership variable has a positive and significant influence of 78.2% on work stress, while the remaining 21.8% is influenced by factors other.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Alfattama, L.C., (2019). Pengaruh Kepemimpinan dan Stres Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Melalui Kepuasan Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening PT Gardha Jaya Sakti di Surabaya. Soetomo Business Review, 2(1), 60-73
Bahri Mawarni. (2019) . Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Stres Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Departemen Pulp Making 8&9 PT Indah Kiat Tbk Perawang. UIN SUSKA RIAU. Skripsi.
Diansyah. (2016). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Stres Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai (Studi Kasus Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten Jember). Bisma, Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen, 10(3), 307-318
Nandang. (2021). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja dan Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Stres Kerja Pada Bagian Quality Control Assy di PT. XXX. Jurnal Manajemen & Bisnis Kreatif, 6(2). 60-80
Prayatna, A.H., Subudi, M. (2016). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Stres Kerja dan Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan pada Fave Hotel Seminyak. E-Journal Management Unud, 5(2), 845- 872.
Rivai,Veithzal dan Deddy Mulyadi. (2010). Kepempinan dan Perilaku Organisasi.Raja Grafindo Persada:Jakarta
Robbins,Stephen.Judge,Timothy. (2008). Perilaku Organisasi.Jakarta:Salemba Empat
Rochamanasari Dina. (2013). Analisis Pengaruh Stres Kerja dan gaya Kepemipinan Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Perusahaan Daerah Bank Perkreditan Rakyat BLL Kabupaten Demak. Universitas Diponegoro
Septiana, A, Harini, S, Sudarijati. (2018). Pengaruh Stres Kerja dan Kepemimpinan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal Sosial Humaniora, 9(1), 34-47.
Susilawati, et al. (2020). Impact of COVID-19’s Pandemic on the Economy of Indonesia. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). P.n 1147-1156.
Utami,L. Sarianti, R. Mesta, H.A. (2015). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Stress Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Dinas Pekerjaan Umum Kota Padang. Jurnal Praktik Bisnis, 4(1), 51-60.
Werdhiastutie, A. et al. (2020). Achievement Motivation as Antecedents of Quality Improvement of Organizational Human Resources. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). P. 747-752.
Yulia,E., Mukzam, D. (2017). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Stres Kerja dan Kinerja Karyawan (Studi pada Karyawan PTPN XI Unit Usaha PG Semboro). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 51(2), 22-31
http:www.lem-telko.co.id/stress-kerja/ diakses pada tanggal (7 April 2021)
(http://kesehatan.kompas.com), diakses pada tanggal (10 April 2021)
Published
2021-09-30
How to Cite
Niarita Bukit. (2021). The Effect of Leadership on Work Stress at PT. Karya Anugerah Bersama Permai (PT. KABP) . Konfrontasi: Jurnal Kultural, Ekonomi Dan Perubahan Sosial, 8(3), 197-204. https://doi.org/10.33258/konfrontasi2.v8i3.157